HOW TO MAKE GOOD
- Tea must be stored in closed packages in
such a way that it is not affected by humidity and external
- For brewing, lime-free water and a
porcelain teapot are recommended.
- One spoonful of tea for each glass is put
into a clean teapot and it must be rinsed with lukewarm
- Boiling water in the teapot is poured into
- The flame under the teakettle turned down
and the teapot is placed onto the teakettle so that the boils.
- The tea must brew for 10-15 minutes
and the brewed tea must be drunk in 30 minutes.